Google+

Thursday 3 February 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful...week 5

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart



1:  Having Freddy back to his normal cheeky self meant we could go visit his big brother at the weekend.  I love to see them together and they love each other so much it is beautiful.  It makes me so proud.  I cherish the moments when my children are together.

2:  Ian was called out to work the other night which meant he got an impromptu morning off work yesterday.  He took me out to lunch which was simply lovely and we went for a stroll at the local garden centre.  I simply adore these moments when I do something unexpectedly lovely with my husband to break up my normal routine. 

3:  I got to meet my next door neighbours' brand new baby girl.  She is totally gorgeous and so content.  I gave her a cuddle and she fell asleep in my arms.  We aren't planning on having any more babies ourselves so getting a cuddle with a beautiful, precious little newborn is wonderful!

Pop across to Michelle's blog to read more reasons to be cheerful and to link up your own :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...