Google+

Saturday 12 February 2011

Blue Friesian Glossy Magazine Cover Review Part 2

I recently reviewed Blue Friesian's Personalised Glossy Magazine Covers and my experience with creating my own unique artwork.  You can read all about it here!

I was very impressed with the website, its ease of use and the scope for personalising text and photos to make completely individual gifts, perfect for any occasion.

I opted to have my finished pieces printed by Blue Friesian and delivered to my door.  The turnaround was very quick and well within the time specified.  My covers arrived safely and securely in a plastic wrapping with cardboard inserts.  How many times have you received products in the post in flimsy envelopes that lead to possible water damage and general wear and tear with bashed corners and creases!  It drives me mad!  So I was extremely impressed by Blue Friesian's attention to their packaging.

The finished covers themselves are printed on good quality card.  The colours are bright and vibrant resulting in an impressive A4 sized picture.  I framed them to create beautiful bespoke artwork for my daughters' bedrooms.


This is what my 8 year old daughter thinks of her Girl Alert Magazine Cover.  Just imagine how thrilled your loved ones would be with their own personalised cover, page , 8 or 12 paged magazine.  They really do make wonderfully thoughtful gifts with prices starting at just £10 for a single printed cover (discounts on multiple purchases!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...