Google+

Tuesday 10 November 2015

A Daughter is a Little Girl who grows up to be your Best Friend

Happy 24th birthday to Megan. My daughter who gave me the strength to become the person who I needed to be, even before she was born. Whose positive attitude to life inspires and astounds me everyday. Whose strength and resilience constantly amazes me and motivates me to be the best person I can be. My daughter who never fails to fill our time together with energy and laughter.

motherhood, parenting, daughters
Me and my little girl


Megan is a a force to be reckoned with and someone who gives love to the people she cares about in abundance. And she is adored in return. I am so honoured to have her and am so proud that I had a hand in helping her become the woman she is today.

You are just such a cool girl Megan. 

So Megs, keep breaking that fourth wall, and continue to bring adventure, fun and hilarity into our lives. You girls really are my best friends and that makes me the luckiest mum ever.

I love you immensely.

Happy birthday my lovely xxx

birthday, family
Meg with Nana and Grandad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...