Google+

Friday 5 July 2013

Albelli Photo Book Review

The summer sun is shining and I am finding myself taking loads of photos of the family on days out or playing in the garden.  These digital images can end up sat on the hard drive of my computer or they can be liberated into the pages of a photo book that will be looked at and enjoyed by the whole family for years to come!

Albelli gave me the opportunity to make a photo book and I used photos from my holidays at Centre Parcs and Butlins along with photographs taken at Kizzy's school fair and on Ella's 17th birthday, to bring to life a collection of family memories from the last 3 months.

I downloaded the Albelli Photo Creator which made making the photo book really easy, giving access to all the design options.  I was able to choose how many photos would appear on the pages, change the layout and add text.  You can also add clip art, frames, special effects and page colours. 

I kept my design simple and used as many photos as I could as I have taken thousands of pictures over the last few months!  I opted for a photo front cover and upgraded to get the glossy pages.  I also added some extra pages, making a 32 page book.

It's so easy to order the book online and the delivery time is quick. Emails keep you updated on the progress.

My book arrived well packaged and I was delighted with it!  (Just make sure that you proof read your order - I made a typo that I didn't spot!  The books are printed exactly as you create them.)

photos

Take a look at albelli.co.uk to find out more and to get creating your own photo book or one of their other photo products.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...