Here is some fantastic news for parents who are looking to pamper themselves this summer – the Blue Harbour Spa in London’s Chelsea Harbour is offering a bumper pack of gold medal winning offers and we thought you might like to hear about them.
Acupuncture Introductory Offer
The Blue Harbour Spa in London’s Chelsea Harbour has recently added Acupuncture to its treatment list and is offering an introductory deal of £60 for your first session, until the end of July. Sessions last up to an hour and require a short consultation prior to the appointment. Available every Thursday from 11am-7pm.
Olympic Spa Treatment Deals
With the London Olympics just around the corner, the spa has some very special offers to keep you relaxed and ready for the world’s biggest sporting occasion:
Gold Medal Offer £75
Includes an Aching Foot Relaxer or De-Stress Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (30mins)
• 30-minute personal training session with a fully qualified and experienced personal trainer.
• 15% discount on Aromatherapy Associates products.
• A full day’s use of the extensive spa facilities, including a 17-metre indoor swimming pool with swan neck waterfalls and body jets, fitness suite, sauna and steam rooms, as well as the Spa Café.
Silver Medal Package £90
Includes VOYA Muslin Bag Massage (80mins)
A real sensory treat. Warm soaked bags of organic herbs and seaweed are massaged into the body to release precious seaweed oils which gently exfoliate and nourish your skin. Completely indulgent!
• A full day’s use of the extensive spa facilities.
Bronze Medal Package £75
Includes De-Stress Muscle Massage (60mins)
A full body massage incorporating the powerful properties of aromatherapy oils, with stretching and deep tissue work. The ultimate in relaxation!
• A half day’s use of the extensive spa facilities.
For more information or to book any of the above deals please call 020 7300 5011. Offers valid until 31 August 2012.
|Blue Harbour Spa|
Information from blog-match.com