Google+

Monday 23 April 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's My Birthday!

April 24th is my birthday and already I am feeling spoiled by my amazing family.  

My daughter Ella has given me the wonderful gift of song!  This Disney song is from Return to Neverland and is about Wendy's daughter which is very apt.  I simply love it!  Watching Ella makes me well up with emotion.  She is  just such a fantastic girl!


Meanwhile my eldest daughter Megan has made me a fantastic hand drawn card featuring my favourite Disney villain Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.  What she wrote inside actually had me in floods of tears, it was beautiful.  She also gave me some of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever had.  She is a wonderful daughter.
birthday, Disney villain, Sleeping Beauty
Maleficent
Ian brought me home flowers when he returned from work and has taken tomorrow off to spend the day with me and Freddy.  I can't wait.  It'll be lovely having some quality time together without the worry of work hanging over him.
flowers, birthday, presents
Birthday Flowers
My eldest son and his girlfriend are coming home to visit next weekend which I am very excited about!!!  I am so looking forward to seeing my boy again.

My precious Kizzy has been squirrelling herself away preparing a surprise for tomorrow and we have a review of a certain restaurant chain to carry out tomorrow evening!  Perfect timing.

I am a lucky girl and not even the fact that I am turning 43 can dampen my spirits!!!

(And Happy Birthday too to my lovely friend Lou from Bloggomy who shares my birthday!)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...